MANDATORY FURNISHING OF PAN, KYC AND NOMINATION DETAILS BY SHAREHOLDERS HOLDING SHARES IN PHYSICAL FORM
The Securities & Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”) vide its circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/ MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2021/655 dated November 3, 2021 read with clarification circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2021/687 dated December 14, 2021 has notified simplified norms for processing investors service request by RTA and mandatory furnishing/updation of PAN, KYC, Bank details, Nomination details and specimen signature by all share holders holding share in physical form.
Accordingly, the shareholders of the Company holding shares in physical form are requested to submit the following documents/information to the Registrar and Share Transfer Agent (“RTA”) of the Company:
- Update valid PAN and KYC details in Form ISR-1 ;
- Nomination details in Form SH-13 or submit declaration to ‘Opt-out’ in Form ISR-3. Submit Form SH-14 to change nomination details;
- Contact details including Postal address with PIN code, Mobile Number, E-mail address;
- Bank Account details including name of Bank and branch address, Bank account number, IFS code, and ;
- Register/update Specimen Signature in Form ISR-2, duly attested by the banker of the concerned Shareholders, along with original cancelled
- cheque with respective name(s) printed thereon or extracts of the Bank Passbook / Statement reflecting their bank account details, duly attested by the Bank.
Shareholders are requested to kindly update respective Email Id and Mobile No. with RTA of the Company for records as well as for receiving communications by electronic means. The shareholders are requested to convert their shareholding in Dematerialised Form to eliminate the risk associated with the physical share certificate including Freezing of Folio.
Such shareholders who have already updated/submitted the aforesaid information are no required take any action in this matter.
Further, in terms of SEBI circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2022/8 dated January 25, 2022 and as an on-going measure to enhance ease of dealing in shares by the shareholders, the securities will be issued in dematerialized form only while processing the following service request(s):
- Issue of duplicate securities certificate
- Claim from Unclaimed Suspense Account
- Renewal / Exchange of securities certificate
- Sub-division / Splitting of securities certificate
- Consolidation of securities certificates/folios
Therefore, the shareholder(s)/claimant(s) are requested to submit duly filled up Form ISR-4 along with the documents / details specified therein for processing any requests pertaining to the abovementioned services requests to the RTA.
Contact details of RTA of the Company to submit PAN/KYC/Nomination/Bank details and to seek any assistance/information/clarification are as under:
Link Intime India Private Limited
(Unit Jindal Stainless Limited)
Noble Heights, 1st Floor, Plot No. NH2,
C1 Block LSC, Near Savitri Market,
Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058
Phone No.: (011) 41410592/93/94
Fax No.: (011) 41410591
Click on below links to download respective SEBI Circular(s) and form(s):