At Jindal Stainless, the confidentiality of personal information of website users is a top priority. The following statement describes the measures taken by Jindal Stainless to ensure that your privacy is not infringed as a result of our collection and use of such personal information. It will allow you to better understand when, how, and why this information is collected. As this document will occasionally be updated, we recommend that you consult this document regularly.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- To receive one or more of our publications or newsletters, you must complete the appropriate forms, which include contact information that will make it possible for us to send you the requested documents or contact you in the event of a problem. Note that we only collect the information you agree to provide us online. Moreover, you can choose to end a subscription or customized service at any time.
- Jindal Stainless will not use your personal information for any purpose, other than those described in this statement, without having obtained your express consent. Furthermore, this information will not be available to any other entity or person other than Jindal Stainless. Jindal Stainless will obtain your consent before making any changes to the present privacy statement that would result in sharing or further use of your personal information. You may also, at any time, ask Jindal Stainless to not make use of or to cease using your personal information.
- Jindal Stainless reserves the right, however, to disclose information on the users of its site in the following circumstances: to adhere to the provisions of a law or regulation, to ensure its defence in the event of legal action, or to protect its rights or those of site users.
- At present, the Jindal Stainless website does not use any cookies.
- Cookies essentially consist of information on users that servers transmit to browsers when websites are viewed. This information can then be recovered at the time of subsequent visits. The information recorded can include items such as the date and hour a website was viewed, a reply to an online questionnaire, personal information collected by the server, etc. Cookies can in fact be useful, given that they save information concerning your preferences.
- The Jindal Stainless website includes hyperlinks to other websites that are not controlled by Jindal Stainless or its subsidiaries. These links are provided for your convenience, and should not be construed to mean that Jindal Stainless in any way endorses these sites. Jindal Stainless is not responsible for information other than that contained on its own site or those of its subsidiaries, and cannot vouch for the accuracy of this information. This privacy statement does not apply to these other sites. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of any site where you will be providing personal information, in order to understand how the information collected will be used.
Technical Facts about this site
www.jindalstainless.com is best viewed using latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer(10+) or a equivalent browser with a screen resolution of 1280 * 768 or higher.
‘Mark Pro’, sans-serif is the font used for text throughout this site. Serif is installed by default in all browsers.
Software used to build this site:
Software used to manage this site:
II. PHP 7.4
III. MYSQL 5.7